Monday, March 17, 2014

Lucky Charm...er & Happy St. Patricks Day!

There is something so charming about this boy. And I'm not saying that to try to make a pun. You know, because his jammies say "lucky charm" on them.... There is just something special about him, and I don't think it's just the fact that I'm his mom. His pictures captivate. 

 Speaking of pictures, over the weekend someone contacted me and gave me a link and a password to a photo storing site. It has 232... that's two HUNDRED thirty two beautiful pictures of Jordan! We are crazy lucky. They are all from his first year of life at his former foster care organization. I'm pretty sure that means he has more baby pictures than Mason, our youngest, has. I'm so glad he'll have these pictures. 

Also, we were notified that our dossier documents all made it safely to our agency and are now in "critical review". Whew! As long as everything looks good, our dossier should be off to China by April 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment